Agriculture is clearly defined and emphasized upon as the second sustainable development goal (SDG) and is among the 17 SDGs singled out the be fulfilled by 2030 to better the world.
With respect this, Young sustainable impact, an international organization geared towards empowering youths to solve sustainable challenges is calling on all earthpreneurs to apply for the 2017 YSI. This is an accelerator program for problem identification and nurturing ideas that can solve these problems sustain-ably in a view to achieve the SDGs and eventually link the solutions to investors.
Whats in the package:
- Free stay, food, and plane tickets to Oslo, Norway.
- An innovation program in world class.
- Mentorship, expertise and guidance.
- Gain a network of brilliant people from all over the world.
- A major opportunity to create a startup that will succeed.
- Meet top investors, corporations, entrepreneurs and business people.
- Learn leadership, self-development, team-building, innovation, creativity, about the sustainable development goals, entrepreneurship, yourself and much more.
- You commit to our program from April – August (5-15 hours a week).
- You are ready for being in Oslo from August 14th to 25th (free stay).
- You commit to following up the project after the workshop and conference.
Click here to apply