- An early sign of the disorder are a water soaked spot near the blossom end of the fruit.
- This turns brown and enlarges to cover almost half of the fruit.
- Also read: 6 Steps to follow while investing in drip irrigation
- Too fast growth during the early stages followed by sudden drought especially when the fruits are small.
- Excessive nitrogen and infrequent watering.
- Calcium deficiency especially in young fruits.
- Low application of nitrogen to calcium deficiency soils
- Application of CAN
- Apply calcium chloride foliar feed at 15kg/1000 liters (Higher concentration will damage leaves).
- Lime calcium deficient soils.
Would you want to add more or contribute to this website? comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always happy to hear from you