We have scheduled a farm site visit to Njoro on 23rd January 2016, this is mainly to show start up and experienced farmers all over Kenya that there are other farmers practicing agribusiness in very small portions of land but reaping big on the same. Here are the five main reasons that you should accompany us for this trip:
- What would you do with half an acre of land? You will be surprised what Mr Kimani has done with his!
- Have you ever known how silk fowl, guinea fowl, and other ornamental birds being reared? Well its time to know.
- Ever seen a well maintained drip system in action? Its in his farm… plus intergrated dog farming
- Ever thought the relationship between dairy cows, energy (biogas) and chicken were related? Its time to learn
- Where else do you get company of like minded farmers with agribusiness focus for a full day? Come and make worthwhile networks…
We only have 9 seats left, come book yours. And whats more, you get to visit L. Nakuru in the afternoon and enjoy the afternoon breeze for free. Travel in cozy tourist vehicles at your comfort. Come and learn from farmers already effectively implementing what you are thinking of.
>Click here for more info or call 0729586748