GROW is a joint venture between AgFunder, the online VC focused on transforming the food industry, and Rocket Seeder, the leading Australian agri-food tech accelerator. Together we bring deep knowledge and understanding of the agri-food industry with particular ties to leading industry players, not to mention AgFunder’s global network of over 65,000 members and subscribers…ok, we did mention it! The point is, we can connect you to a world of investors, customers, partners, mentors, talent, you name it.
We are searching the globe for the brightest minds to join our inaugural cohort for the chance to receive up to US$120,000 in funding and US$80,000 in-kind benefits plus expert mentoring and unparalleled network access.
AgFunder was the world’s second most active agri-foodtech VC in 2018 and we are now launching our first accelerator in the heart of the booming ASEAN market and gateway to China. Startups from across the globe are invited to apply.
GROW is a 12-week program based in Singapore that will commence on 9 September 2019 and will provide:
- Access to AgFunder’s global investor network.
- Global exposure via AgFunder News.
- 12 week intensive program in Singapore which includes: world-class curriculum; high performance coaching; global network of mentors; facilitated access to GROW’s partner network across the region for: customer validation, prototype testing, tech trials with customers; access to experts within GROW corporate sponsors; access to test labs and deep-tech expertise in GROW research partners.
- Eligible for entry to GROW’s +3 GROWth Program (further 3 months free co-working space and personalised coaching at the exciting LaunchPad One North startup precinct.
- Help to set up in Singapore if you want to be based there.
- Fast-track connections to GROW’s world-leading network across the global ag+food tech ecosystem.
We are looking for startups innovating from farm to fork, including, but not limited to technologies applied to plant science and precision agriculture, robotics and automation, cellular agriculture and alternative proteins, aquaculture, novel food ingredients, animal health and welfare, IoT, supply chain and logistics, water and sustainability.
To apply or find out more, please visit: https://www.gogrow.co/